Thursday, June 9, 2016

Losing what I gained...


My hard work paid off...

I lost the 2.8 pounds I gained on vacation.

This past Saturday, I was down exactly 2.8 pounds. Ha!

So, how I did it?

I ate mostly vegetables. I had a lot of salads. We only went out to eat twice during the week and both times I had a salad. At home, I had either a salad for lunch and veggies for dinner or visa versa. I had chicken, too. And one day I had a hamburger and fries. Drank LOTs of water. With just about every meal I had broccoli. In Joel Furhman's book Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, he says broccoli has more protein than steak.

What do you do to lose weight in a hurry? Any special tricks or tips for us?

-----

P.S. I've lost a total of 18 pounds since January first. Slow and steady wins the race!

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!!