Friday, November 21, 2008

Today is the start of a great day...

I did it, I exercises again this morning!

I so did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. And I thought, I'm still sore, I don't need to exercise, right? But I knew if I didn't, I'd be hating myself all day and probably for a long time.

I did another Jillian Michaels workout. This time, though, I only did the Level 1 30-Day Shred workout. Was still extremely hard. I kept yelling at the TV asking her to please stop. "Come on, this has got to be the last rep!" She didn't listen, though, she just kept pushing.

She kept saying things like, 'if you feel it burning, you know its working', and 'I know you want to stop, I know you feel like you're dieing, but this is when you need to push through because you asked for radical results from us and the only way we can keep our end of the bargain is if you keep your end and push through the pain and exhaustion'.

She was right.

I really feel good.

Now, I'm off to go have some breakfast. Steel cut oats with a little sweetener and soy milk, oh, and dried cranberries.

Eating still going great. Drinking LOTS of water. Still no scale. I sure do miss mister squarepants. :[

.

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Your doing great!! Think i may to a jillian workout tomorrow :) And yes mentally i'm not saying very nice things but because the hubs was watching me i just smiled!!