For every accepted mention or acknowledgment of “Lose For Good” made today via blogs, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace, Weight Watchers will make an additional donation - up to $25,000 - for just one day of social media activity. This donation is on top of the $1 million Weight Watchers is hoping to donate to Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger as part of the 2009 Lose For Good campaign!
Here's how to get involved:
- Tweet #LoseForGood: Share how you are supporting the good with all your Twitter followers. Tweet about the way you’re helping the fight against hunger and be sure to include #LoseForGood.
- Multiply the good: Follow @sharestrength or @acfusa to fill your Twitter stream with good, and then retweet.
- That’s right, each #LoseForGood Tweet and follow to @sharestrength and @acfusa today provides $1!
- Become a fan of the NEW and official Weight Watchers page! And don’t forget the Weight Watchers Supermarket Foods page.
- If you’re already a fan, just post a “Lose For Good” related comment OR “Like” the updates that they'll post throughout the day.
- It’s that easy. Join fan pages, comment on our statuses and walls, or simply ‘Like’ updates to our fan pages and you’ll be participating in Lose-a-Palooza and helping fight hunger!
- Participate on the following pages by posting a comment including “Lose For Good” or become our ‘friend.’ Simple ways to help Weight Watchers contribute $1!
- Weight Watcher's MySpace page.
- Share Our Strength MySpace page.
- Action Against Hunger MySpace page.
- Write a blog post about Lose For Good (like this one), including the phrase “Lose For Good” and encourage your readers to get involved by visiting www.LoseForGood.com.
- Comment on a blog post (like this one) about Lose For Good! Be sure to have your friends show their support by commenting on your post – every comment relating to “Lose For Good” helps Weight Watchers donate $1!
- In the new Weight Watchers Community, write a blog post about Lose for Good and they’ll make a contribution to the fight against hunger. Remember to use the words “Lose for Good!”