Friday, October 31, 2008

Another great exercise morning...

Well, I did another thing today that I haven't done in probably over a year.

I did Tae Bo!

I have a video of Billy Banks, his Cardio Circuit I Tae Bo video. I bought it maybe 10 years ago and since I've had it, I've maybe watched it 10 times. But I remember watching it several times last year when I first started this whole thing and, well, that was 95 pounds ago and I could barely make it past the 15 minute mark.

Today I did the whole 35 minutes and it really wasn't that bad at all!

In fact, I got to parts in the video that I'd never even seen before. Was really cool.

My legs are still a little sore from running on Wednesday, and I'm so uncorrdinated, but I gave it my all and didn't stop—not once.

I remember last year huffing and puffing and thinking I was going to pass out if I didn't stop. Now I didn't do that at all.

Woo hoo!

On the food front, I haven't done that great. I had Kraft Macaroni & Cheese on Monday night for dinner. I haven't had Kraft in maybe 2 or 3 years. It used to be my comfort food and also the food we'd buy when money got real tight. It's cheap, you know. And filling. And then last night I had sausage with peppers and onions. I used Hillshire Farm's Turkey Polska Kialbasa which was 97% fat free. Each meal was about 15 points.

Now, neither of these were over points. I haven't used any of my flex points, so I still stayed within my points, but for some reason I gained 2 pounds after eating the mac & cheese and another one pound after the sausage & peppers. But for whatever reason, the food stuck to me.

I only exercised twice this week, but both times it was a great workout.

Oh, well. I don't think I'm going to make my 100 pounds by Thanksgiving. That's okay. I knew it was too much to do anyways. It was just something that I really wanted to do so bad. Now, I'm just hoping I can get back to 96 pounds by Thanksgiving. I gained 1.4 last week. I stand to gain another 2-3 pounds this week.

Onward and upward, right?

.

2 comments:

JC said...

It has to be more sodium in the processed sausage and mac & cheese. When is your next weigh in? It may be gone before then. Congrats on completing the video.

Karyn said...

You continue to be an inspiration, Cara!

I concur with jc....sodium is a killer and it lurks in places you don't think to look for it.