Sunday, April 27, 2008

good weekend, bad sunday...

Okay, so we got back from our weekend today and I totally made a pig out of myself. I did relatively good while we were away. Maybe that's why I went overboard today. I had real scrambled eggs (no egg beaters) with real cheese and hash browns with real cheese and a bagel with real cream cheese (is anyone catching the fact that I miss real cheese?). And as if that weren't bad enough, tonight I had a double cheese burger and fries from Steak N Shake.

Well, I think I've gotten it out of my system, though. All I want to do now is go for a run. Get it out of my system. It's too late tonight, but I've definitely going tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

I don't even want to attempt at tracking the points I ate today. And I was so good this weekend, too.

We had so much fun, hubby and me. We went to a remote control airplane show a couple of hours away. It was an international competition. People came from UK, Australia and even one guy from Taiwan. Their planes are just awesome. They're usually 1/5, 1/4 and 1/3 scale planes. They have certain maneuvers they have to accomplish and they're graded on them by the judges. And at the end, they give awards and trophies. It's pretty serious stuff.

The "half time" shows (during lunch break) were the best. There were stunt plans doing all kinds of acrobatics and just some really cool looking planes.

Was way too hot, but we still had a blast.

The best part was just getting away with my hubby.

How was your weekend?

No comments: