Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a quick howdy...


I've been so psychotically busy these past few days. I've taken on a side job and it's taking more time than I wanted it to. But I wanted to post a quickie.

I think I'm pre-mensie because all I want to do is cry right now. For no good reason. All day. It's like if I could just cry and get it out of my system it'd be okay. But I have nothing to cry about. I hate this!

I totally over ate today, which I'm so mad about. But I slipped right back into my emotional eating habits. Food to cover the tears. I do hope I can grow out of this one day.

How have you guys been lately? (sniff, sniff)

5 comments:

Jodie said...

I know what you mean about emotional eating. Been there, sometimes still there. Those chocolate chip cookies in that picture look appetizing! I'm hungry! You've already done a Seriously great job with your weight loss. It is inspiring!

FluffyDonna said...

What a great picture, I love it! I'm so sick of my emotions getting the way of weight loss! Grrr!

Everytime I feel angry or sad, I need to throw on some running shoes and take the emotions out on the pavement, not my body.

Unfortunately, I'm not there yet. Sometimes I feel so self-descructive, and then I'm more emotional because I'm losing the battle, so I stuff my face more! Blah! Being a girl sucks sometimes!

Hope you feel better soon.

FluffyDonna said...

Oh yeah, I also meant to respond to your question. I think my exercise relationship with my husband is similar to yours. We keep saying we'll work out together, but one of us hinders and the other caves, EVERY TIME!

He doesn't want to go to the gym because he'd rather be outside and he doesn't want to walk because he'd rather run or bike. I'm just not ready to run yet... someday, though!

Deborah said...

This too will pass. Only if you're pre-mensie think of what the full blown mensie will be like. Hope David's ready for it. You can always call and cry on Mommy's shoulder. You've got to find some other way than to stuff your face when you feel like that. Donna has a good idea to hit the pavement. Don't give up on us. You've come too far.

Unknown said...

Aww I hope you can get a good cry in so you can just get it over with. Watch a sad movie or something. hehe. I completely know how you feel though. I guess you can be thankful that you have nothing to cry about.