I wonder why? Hmmm. Was it because I ate this, this week:
- 3 Brown Sugar Cookies
- 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- 8-10 pieces of hand made (by my boss) candy
- 1 Krispy Kreme donut
- 4 pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate
Hmmm. You think that might have done it???!!!
I'm taking lead from the WW meeting this morning and setting goals for this week. Hopefully my goal setting will keep me in check this week. Here's what I'm aiming for:
- High intensity workout, 3 times
- Walk for 30 minutes 7 days
- Eat sensible or at least only eat one cookie or one piece of pie, etc. (this one will be tough on Thursday, but I'm really going to try it this time, not like Thanksgiving where it was a free-for-all feast)
- Oatmeal with fruit, flaxseed meal and soy milk for breakfast
- Egg white omelet with veggies and goat cheese (or something high in protein and low in fat) for lunch
- Apple or almonds (or something high in fiber) for morning, afternoon, and evening snacks
- 64 to 80 ounces of water a day (8-10 cups)
- No eating after 8pm. Period!
I'm right where I was TEN WEEKS AGO! This is for the birds! At this rate, I'll take me 10 years to lose these last 30 pounds!