Saturday, February 16, 2008

major milestone reached today...

i reached a major goal today.

i'm below 200 pounds. and made it official today with my weigh in.

i've now lost almost 68 pounds in 9 months (or 40 weeks). that's 1.7 pounds a week. FABULOUS!

i haven't been this low since i was pregnant with my only daughter almost 19 years ago.

lots of hard work went into this loss. sacrifice. dedication. depravity. tears. smiles. and every conceivable emotion my body is capable of.

i couldn't have done it without my support team. first of all, my husband going through it all with me. he's lost almost 60 pounds. then there's my mom, my mother in law, my friends, my co-workers and my weight watchers meeting-mates.

without them i WOULD NOT have been able to lose this weight.

so thank you to everyone who's encouraged, complimented and help in ways they'll never know.

No comments: