Saturday, March 1, 2008

i reached another milestone...

i've lost a total of 70 pounds as of today!!!

it was really cool because after the ww meeting this morning, several people came up to me and asked me questions about how i did it or great job or congratulations. it was so cool. i've never had that happen before. sure, people have told me off and on 'great job' or 'you're looking great' etc., but never at a ww meeting. and just when i was giving up hope on the meetings.

i was so chiming in with another cara about her blog about how the meetings are total a waste of time and hokey and then this happens.

i guess they are few and far between but i think i'm changing my mind about what I said to Cara i'll stick with my meetings for now.

i guess they are what you make of them. it's all attitude and perspective.

i don't know, all i know is that i'm so psyched that i've lost 70 pounds!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!