Friday, March 14, 2008

my pals at work...

I have such a great support system at work and I wanted them to know that they've each individually been a piece of the path on my weight loss journey.

I sent an email out to them this past week telling them about my blog. I was surprised at the comments I got back and I wanted to share them with you guys:

Co-worker #1: "That is really cool! I have been thinking about blogging about my weight loss on my "Myspace" and now you got me ready to do it. I already put a "ticker" on there that shows how much I have lost so far and what my goal is."

Co-worker #2: "Awesome.....You are an inspiration....and just look fantastic..."

C0-worker #3: "...you have inspired me. It seems more like overnight you looked so different, oppose to a year of change. So it’s part of my motivation on my way to the gym and when watching what I eat (except for now while I eat the pizza hot pocket). :)"

Co-worker #4: "You're doing a great job and are a great example to me. For the life of me I cannot seem to create a positive momentum for my personal weight loss. I look forward to reading and learning from all your tips."

Co-worker #4: "Hey! 75 pounds, way to go! That's a great accomplishment."

Well, I won't go on. There were alot more, but these were my favorites. It just goes to show you that you think you're being inspired and motivated by the people around you and then it turns out that they're being inspired by you.

The moral of this story, for me anyway, is to tell as many people as possible about my weight loss. The more people who know, the more likely I'm going to stick with it. And then who knows, maybe it'll help other people, too.

1 comment:

Sliding Scale said...

Just stopping by, I've just started my own ww blog, stop by sometime.