Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mommy...

I decided to try something a little different with this blog post. I've been wanting to do a podcast blog for a while but I feel awkward talking to my computer and I'm afraid I might be all that interesting anyways. But I thought this was as good a time as any to give it a try.

So in honor of Mother's Day and my wonderful mother, I decided to send a Mother's Day video to my mom. The quality isn't that great and I think the sound is off from the video a bit, but here goes...


(Not sure how or why it chose the pic with my eyes closed as the main pic for the video. Weird.)

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, MY GOODNESS!! Thank you sweety. Now I'm bawling. I miss you so much. That was way better than a card. I LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cara - love the blog! You are an inspiration! Tricia

Shrink to Fit said...

Such a sweet message for your mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Cara, I'm giving you an award so please stop by my blog!

Lake Mary WWLeader said...

Cara. Great job on the video! Sometimes you have to take a chance on new things in order to find out that you can do them. Now you have another success to add to your list of things you can do! Keep up the good work!

JC said...

Cara, What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. Your Mom is one of my favorite blog buddies. Thanks for getting her into blogging. BTW, I love your blog eventhough I don't always comment.