Saturday, May 30, 2009

I DID IT!!! I LOST 100 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE LOST
100 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I did it!!!

I lost 5.4 pounds this past week. I weighed in at exactly 165 pounds. So I've lost a total of 100.2 pounds.

I can't believe it!!!

I actually... finally... did it!!

Here's the start I got when I logged my weight in on WeightWatchers.com this morning:


Isn't it beautiful?!?!?!?!

This is what I got when I first logged my weigh in. I thought it was so cool that they made a big deal about the 100 pounds. Maybe that happens every week, I just never noticed it. You like the way it warns me about losing too much too fast? Pretty smart, actually.



Here's my milestones so far:




And here's my total weight loss chart. From the beginning:


When I stepped on the scale and I first heard her say I'd lost 100 pounds, I screamed and whooped so loud! There weren't very many people there yet, only a couple, but I let it lose. I jumped up and down screaming and hugged my husband. He was standing right next to me. He's quit Weight Watchers, but he's switched to counting calories and it's working beautifully for him. But he came because he knew I was going to do it. And I did!

It was so cool at weigh in. The two ladies that weigh people in (Barb and Kathy) both came out from around the counter and hugged me. And my leader said some really sweet things about me during my meeting. He got me choked up at what he said. It was so nice to hear how happy he was for me.

I got 3 paper clips, too!!!

Woot!

I got a 100lb magnet!

Woo hoo!

I got a 100lb keychain charm!

Yee haw!!

AND, I got a 5 pound star!!

Sweet!!!

I'm loaded right now!! These are my keychain charms. There's a 16-weeks, a 25 pound, 50 pound, and 100 pound.

These are my magnets:


I set my next goal for 10 more pounds. I originally wanted to lose 130 pounds altogether so I can say I'm "half assed" (that I've lost half my body weight), but it's taken me so long and it's been so hard to lose these 100 pounds, I don't want to try for another 30 pounds right now. That'll be my ultimate goal that I'll reach someday. But for now, I'm making 155 my goal weight.

Whew! I can't believe it did it!!

36 comments:

WWSuzi said...

Yes, yes, yes!! I swear i want to start jumping up and down :) Hugs and a ginormous congratulations!!!

F. McButter Pants said...

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Maybe alittle jealous too....lol

THANKS FOR YOUR INPSIRATION. I needed to hear that you lost that 100 lbs. It means I can too.

love your attitude about the rest of the weight!

Rochelle said...

Congratulations, thats so fantastic!! Now keep that feeling going all week and don't sabotage so you can celebrate again next week!!

Krissy said...

Congratulations! That is an incredible achievement!

Bre said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Katie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Shrink to Fit said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! What an example you are to us all!

SeaShore said...

Congratulations! You're fabulous!

Shelley said...

Oh Cara, I am so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations - you have worked so hard for this - I am in awe!!! Great job, kudos, brava!!!!!

Carol said...

Congrats is not a strong enough work. You should be VERY proud of yourself!!!!!!

Kathi said...

Cara,

I was SO excited when I read this today! I knew you would do and I am so glad you have joined me in the 100 pounds club.
Keep reach high and don't give up. It doesn't stop once you reach your goal it is always a battle but one worth battling each and every day. Remember health and not just what your weight is.

I am so proud of you ! Great job!!

Kathi

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

OMG Cara!!!! That is absolutely AMAZING! Doing the happy dance for you!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you got to 100 lbs tossed!!!!

I'm stuck between 70-75 lbs and was getting comfortable but reading this tonight made me realize I was a 100 pound post too!!!

WTG!!!

David Showers said...

I am SO proud of you. YOU inspire me to be a better person in everything I do in life. It is an honor and a privilege to call you my wife and my best friend.

Trish said...

I KNEW you could do it!!!
Congratulations! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I actually yelled "YES!" When I read your title to your post! that is awesome! Congrats! So happy for you!

Melanie said...

I just came across your blog & WOW, I'm so glad I did and at such a joyous occasion. You look amazing; your progress is remarkable. Biggest Congratulations to you on all your hard work and success. You're definitely an inspiration.

jinxxxygirl said...

Wow Cara ! Congradulations!I'm soooo happy for you!You've worked sooo hard. Jinx!

Charlotte said...

I'm so excited for you - that's amazing!!!

Maura Less said...

Wow! That is amazing! Just found your blog through David's. I am on W.W. online, but floundering. I will read this for inspiration!

Maura Less said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maura Less said...

So inspired by your story that I posted a link to your blog on mine. www.dietersconfessional.blogspot.com Thank you for being the force that might get me really started!

Lake Mary WWLeader said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you! I know how VERY important reaching your 100 Pounds lost milestone is to you. As your hubby mentioned, you are an inspiration not just to him but to everyone in our meeting room and I am very proud to have played some small part in helping you to reach this very special occasion. Please use this awesome success to help fire up your motivation and help you continue on your weight-loss journey to your final goal weight and then to Lifetime Membership. Great job!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am crying right now! you can "hear" your happiness! Great job!

Anonymous said...

YAHO!!! I am so proud of you - and you should be so proud of yourself!!

Lauri said...

Cara,
Just wanted to tell you again how very proud of you I am and what an inspiration you are to so many people! I was about to explode sitting here waiting for your post to come up after your weigh in. Then when you didn't answer your phone....aarghhh. I called mom to ask if you guys were with her....she said you were on your way over. I didn't want to ruin the news by telling her why I was looking for you...so David beeping in was perfect as it gave me the excuse to get off the phone with her before she could ask too many questions...lol. It's probably a good thing you didn't answer right away as I was still trying to stop crying so I could talk...lol. I am just in awe of you and your accomplishment!
Love you!

eilismaura said...

Congrats!!!

JC said...

WOO HOO!!! YEA YOU!!! I am so very proud of you. I bet your mom jumped up and down as well. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Unknown said...

wow, congratulations on the 100lbs mark. You must be so pleased with yourself.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm behind, as always, but I wanted to stop by to offer my congratulations! Your accomplishment is truly amazing and your results inspiring! I'm so happy for you!

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

Wowee, congrats!!!!!!

~closed~ said...

A belated congratulations to you Cara! You deserve it! You truly are an inspiration to so many people. I'm very very happy for you!!!!

Brightcetera said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Cara, my dear this is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!
You stuck with it through those weeks of frustration & look at you now!!!
I am so very happy and proud for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

weightloss said...

congratulations...... very inspiring post. Its really a great achievement.

TAZfromTX said...

I hit the 50lb mark today at my meeting and got my 50lb charm for the key-chain. Fifty gone! A year ago I never thought I'd be able to get where I am at now. I have another 100ish to go. Was good to see your accomplishment because it helps me know that I can do it if I stick with it.